Would you date an exotic dancer?

If you like a girl and you found out that she’s an exotic dancer , would you still date her and have her as your girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would but i know a lot of guys wouldn't... why do you ask anyway. are you thinking of doing it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I keep going back & forth on it.. I love dance & I pole dance anyways.. one of my friends who’s an exotic dancer keeps telling me that I should try it?

• well you could do just that... try it and if its not for you at least you know

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I did. She was 20 and I was 24. She dropped hints that she wanted to live with me and get serious. She was a sexy redhead who loved sex. No surprise there I guess. I didn't think we would ever marry, but I didn't treat her with the respect she deserved. I certainly regret that now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... if she was really an amazing girl then I might be willing to see passed it, but it would be a definite turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well Gabriella22, I think that you know my answer to this question.

0|0
    0|0
    • My answer is yes I would date an exotic dancer even if I found out after the fact. I would be dating the person not persona.

• No I would not wouldn't be able to deal with knowing she danced for others amusement

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would not. I don't need the extra baggage or exposure that might come with such a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would. everyone deserves a chance no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel slightly bad about it but no.

0|0
    0|0
  • would you?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope