Girls, did I do anything wrong, what should I do?

I'm 25 and have been just started seeing a new girl, she's 23.

We slept together for the first time last week and the morning after she was really lovey-dovey, hugging me , kissing me and asking if we could go out and have breakfast together.

I decline, saying I had stuff to do, she said ok but to text her.

I didn't contact her that day but she send me two texts which I ignored.

when we saw each other again yesterday we had sex again and afterwards she said she 'wanted to talk about us and what it meant"

she asked me if it meant anything to me, if it was special, I honestly said no, I just wanted something casual to which she agreed

now today when we met we had sex again fro a third time, afterwards she said that she lied to me and that it was a big deal and that it meant a lot to her. I said I don't think that's going to happen, she accused me of using her and told me to go to hell

did I do anything wrong, i never led her on or promised her anything?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• By not clarifying your feelings before you slept with her. You kinda let her reach her own conclusion.

Please, assume that a woman never wants casual sex until you actually discuss the topic specifically.

• they usually do though

• you're wrong

• Suuuure I'm wrong.