Girls, did I do anything wrong, what should I do?

I'm 25 and have been just started seeing a new girl, she's 23.

We slept together for the first time last week and the morning after she was really lovey-dovey, hugging me , kissing me and asking if we could go out and have breakfast together.

I decline, saying I had stuff to do, she said ok but to text her.

I didn't contact her that day but she send me two texts which I ignored.

when we saw each other again yesterday we had sex again and afterwards she said she 'wanted to talk about us and what it meant"

she asked me if it meant anything to me, if it was special, I honestly said no, I just wanted something casual to which she agreed

now today when we met we had sex again fro a third time, afterwards she said that she lied to me and that it was a big deal and that it meant a lot to her. I said I don't think that's going to happen, she accused me of using her and told me to go to hell

did I do anything wrong, i never led her on or promised her anything?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• By not clarifying your feelings before you slept with her. You kinda let her reach her own conclusion.

Please, assume that a woman never wants casual sex until you actually discuss the topic specifically.

0|1
    0|0
    • they usually do though

• Show All
    • you're wrong

• Suuuure I'm wrong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• If you done told her from the get go n she agreed fine! If not u kinda played her ass n u didn’t really force her to spread her legs so she has nothing against u she’s just hurt women r emotional creatures having her orgasm made her fall in love with u probably haha

0|1
    0|0
  • No you didn't do anything wrong but it obviously means more to her don't do anything else with her because she obviously thinks or hopes you'll change your mind she will get more hurt just explain you want different things and it's not personal

0|1
    0|0
  • You weren't technically wrong since you didn't lie about wanting something casual, but it was obvious that it wasn't just sex for her after the hugging, you should have run away after that first time.

0|1
    1|0
  • You knew she was into you. You shouldn't have kept having sex with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should have probably been clear about not wanting anything serious before u slept with her so she'd know in advance. She probably thought it would lead to more

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if she already confused what it was meant to be, you shouldn't have bedded her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely feel used after that, you weren’t upfront with her before you slept with her

0|1
    0|0
  • I think in future after all that hugging the first time, you should have realised she wasn't a hit it/quit it girl, and after that second time with that question, checked then that she was cool with things. Obviously she wasn't going to be but then be prepared for that. Because anyone that asks after the second time f'ing what you feel, is putting more weight on the situation. I don't know if you were dating before this but if so maybe she thought that was you instigating a relationship.
    I can't say to you end it because most guys wouldn't especially if it meant losing out on some sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope if you were clear about it being casual then you did nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you ignored her

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes