Is being a 5'8, bald guy a dealbreaker to most girls?

12

12
  • The height not really. But bald is a deal breaker for me. Not for all girls tho.

• You know losing my hair at a young age completely destroyed my confidence. The reason is obviously girls like you ofc. It's really painful knowing that something you have zero control over makes most girls your own age see you as ugly and want nothing to do with you.
      It definitely changes you

• Yes he is cuz he's 50 and it's only natural that women his age are not young looking.. like himself. It would only not be shallow if he was a wrinkless supermodel.

by the way you are not giving any examples that are related to the question.

Ask me if it's shallow of a guy in his 20s to not be attracted to a girl in her 20s who has a lot of wrinkles and I'll tell you he has all right not to be attracted to her.

• What difference does it make how old the guy is? Is he not allowed to date women he finds attractive that are much younger than him?
      What kind of stupid hypocrisy is this. So any ugly person that wants a good looking person is shallow?
      So all the girls that are 5'4 that demand 6ft tall guys are shallow.

This makes no sense. You're saying if you look a certain way you cannot demand something from a partner.

I am sorry but a 50 year old man refusing to date a woman with wrinkles and stretchmarks is no, and I mean, no less shallow than you refusing to date a bald man.
      You're hypocrisy is so insulting.

I hate how feminism and society acts like this towards men

• My boss is like that but he has a beautiful wife. Just be driven, positive, and passionate. People are attracted to attractive traits.

• Yes. You will never find anyone.

Use fucking common sense jeez