Could this be why I’m so awfully bad with women?

I never had a male role model in my life. No daddy. No male relatives other than two uncles who I barely saw. I grew up with mainly just women in my life. I’m starting to think that because I didn’t have a male role model, that I’ve simply become too feminine myself. And I think that is, next to my god awful looks and personality, one of the reasons why I’ve never had a girlfriend and most likely never will get one. I’ve only been on one real date in my life and only gotten as far as hugs with girls. So yeah, forever alone haha.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's only men who need masculine Role Models but women don't need family role models because it's almost like they just naturally automatically know how to navigate The Dating Game by simply doing nothing other than just getting in shape and dressing up and looking good

Most Helpful Girl

• Ur negativity attitude is a problem.. u don’t need a male figure.. u have been wid woman and u noe how to treat her right and make her feel good! Don’t underestimate urself dude!