Help settle a debate?

Please help settle a debate a few of us girls are having at work. A couple ladies believe that the guy should be the one to pursue the girl, let her know he’s interested and make all the moves. Other ladies think it’s ok for the girl to make the first move or let the guy know she interested. What are your thoughts? Do you like to be the one to make the first move or do you prefer the girl to?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay for the girl to make the first move too.

The culture of awaiting the guy's move is established and reinforced by the majority of Disney movies. In some degree, I certainly do not blame your co workers to think that way.

Whether the girl makes the first move or not, it has to relay on the guy obviously. The problem of it is that some guys have big ego. The act of it can make them become cocky and manipulative for being aware of others' interest, but isn't it the same with some ladies?

Moreover, we are currently in a hook up culture. She never knows what would happen. Today he is single. Boom. Tomorrow he will be dating someone.

I believe she is not willing to take that risk.

• That’s a very good point

• @rain_maker112- if your screen name is an indication of your abilities- feel free to mosey on in my direction- s. Nevada>>

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a guy to make like, the very very first move. Like the first message or the first conversation BUT from there it should be balanced and equal. Just for the sake of making things easier for both people :)