Is there something wrong with a guy hiding facial flaws to make himself look more attractive?

I have an overall ugly 3/10 face. The top part of my face looks bad because I have a receding hairline. The bottom part looks bad because I have a week jaw.
Only the middle part of my face looks good because I have big, green eyes, small nose and thick masculine eyebrows.

So I hide the top part by wearing a hat and I hide the bottom part by growing some facial hair and using that combination makes my look much more attractive. I'd say 6.5/10.

And of course some girls will say its a sign of insecure and you're lying to girls but in my opinion any girls that uses make-up, wears high heels and use push up bras have zero right to talk.

21