He deserves much better?

I am a person full of problems lol. So, I have some baby teeth that needs to be pulled (my three canines) I am 20, almost 21 and having this done they have to pull the adult teeth down so it's gonna take a few years ATLEAST! I have a wonderful boyfriend, he doesn't pressure me into anything. He's soo shy and sweet to me. I just am afraid he will leave me. Like I will be w/o some teeth for a while.. I feel so ugly.. it seems like nobody else has this problem.. I sometimes think it would be easier for him to find someone pretty..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Love is not about looks! If he really loves you and apperciates you then he will stay with you no matter what!! Becausd thats love. Yes he will have some less sexual desire with you because when guys are being sexual they look for looks and body and less sex out of love. But most of the times its about love more than looks. So this is a great test for you to test him and see if he reslly loves you!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I am screwe d honestly. Who wants someone missing teeth?

• Good guys tbh. Yes they won't be attractive if u meet someone new but a boyfriend u have been dating should understand

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he is basing his love on 3 teeth, he doesn't deserve you at all haha. That is petty, in my opinion.

Don't think of the now, but the "what will be". Don't fall into what other people think, because other people have shit opinions haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed, but nobody wants someone without teeth..

• Show All
    • If they don't come down I will be. And I don't have any money for implants.. the likelihood of them coming down at this age is slim..

• How about you hold off on pulling them then. Set some financial goals for implants, then once you get the money for your teeth, take the baby teeth out, put the implants in! Well invested patience!

• Girl stop being DB he's with you cause he loves you and if that is true then unless you cheat or something he would never leave you for something as small as a few teeth missing for a short time beauty comes from your personality and he obviusly loves that cause he's with you do don't doubt the love you share and wear your missing baby teeth with a smile and pride cause if you do that i swear hell love you twice as much i know i would. so i hope this helps and good luck.😆

0|0
    0|0
  • what? baby teeth at 20?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're attitude and creating drama where it doesn't exist will push him away long before the teeth do. Just communicate with him and stop creating problems that don't exist.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will talk with him today.

Recommended myTakes