He deserves much better?

I am a person full of problems lol. So, I have some baby teeth that needs to be pulled (my three canines) I am 20, almost 21 and having this done they have to pull the adult teeth down so it's gonna take a few years ATLEAST! I have a wonderful boyfriend, he doesn't pressure me into anything. He's soo shy and sweet to me. I just am afraid he will leave me. Like I will be w/o some teeth for a while.. I feel so ugly.. it seems like nobody else has this problem.. I sometimes think it would be easier for him to find someone pretty..

05

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Love is not about looks! If he really loves you and apperciates you then he will stay with you no matter what!! Becausd thats love. Yes he will have some less sexual desire with you because when guys are being sexual they look for looks and body and less sex out of love. But most of the times its about love more than looks. So this is a great test for you to test him and see if he reslly loves you!!

• I am screwe d honestly. Who wants someone missing teeth?

• Good guys tbh. Yes they won't be attractive if u meet someone new but a boyfriend u have been dating should understand