Do you think that people are unrealistic in their expectation of having chemistry with someone?

It seems like everyone expects chemistry to just happen in an instant, but it doesn't always happen that way... Do you think people are unrealistic when it comes to chemistry in their dating life?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people might expect it to happen right away when they first meet someone. But thats not always the case. Chemistry can happen later down the road for sure. You just have to give it time and not rush into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, personally for me getting near someone I need lots of time. I need more than a year to be near to someone so