Questioning some things?

Why i can't find a guy that wants something serious with me?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• what type of guys are you into? maybe change what you prefer

• The thing is i dont get to know them, they tire of me easily
      Im not playing the victim, its just that that happens a lot

• Then maybe try to get to know them. maybe they know that you lack getting to know them and so they feel that you dont have an interest and then that may lead them to think that YOU may be the one thats not SERIOUS so they end the relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• How would something serious with you benefit the guy?

• Well, you re rude af but you re right
      How could he have something serious with me if nothing benefits him.
      Im not rich and he only dated rich girls before

• You confuse rudeness with directness, something that is sorely missing in this culture. These sorts of questions help us get to the bottom of things.

Since most people are motivated by gain, they usually won't pursue something unless it benefits them. Most are motivated by some form of desire and only when humanity evolves (consciously) will this go away.

• He really wasn't trying to be rude. Think about it. You look for a relationship because it adds something to your life. What is he getting out of it? What do you bring to the table? I'm not talking just money. Maybe you're your own obstacle here, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.