Questioning some things?

Why i can't find a guy that wants something serious with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• what type of guys are you into? maybe change what you prefer

0|1
    0|0
    • The thing is i dont get to know them, they tire of me easily
      Im not playing the victim, its just that that happens a lot

• Then maybe try to get to know them. maybe they know that you lack getting to know them and so they feel that you dont have an interest and then that may lead them to think that YOU may be the one thats not SERIOUS so they end the relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• How would something serious with you benefit the guy?

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, you re rude af but you re right
      How could he have something serious with me if nothing benefits him.
      Im not rich and he only dated rich girls before

• You confuse rudeness with directness, something that is sorely missing in this culture. These sorts of questions help us get to the bottom of things.

Since most people are motivated by gain, they usually won't pursue something unless it benefits them. Most are motivated by some form of desire and only when humanity evolves (consciously) will this go away.

• He really wasn't trying to be rude. Think about it. You look for a relationship because it adds something to your life. What is he getting out of it? What do you bring to the table? I'm not talking just money. Maybe you're your own obstacle here, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It like Pokemon cards u might have to go though a couple be for u find the one ur look , aka a guy that don't play games, hang in there u sound beautiful so I'm sure ur find him

1|1
    0|0
  • The first place to look for a serious relationship is the mirror. What kind of person are you? What qualities do you seek in a man? What do you want out of a relationship? And how well do your expectations line up with your qualities?

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't even guess. Any clues you can give?

0|0
    0|0
    • I want something serious
      The last guy i was dating said he didn't want nothing serious and i ended, and 3 weeks passed and he is in a relationship

• Well basing it in one person isn't helpful, can you think of any pattern that you might do or skmetging about the guys you like? You might have to have several relationships before something clicks.

• You dont have that X factor

1|0
    0|0
  • Destiny will find a way for him to find you.

0|0
    0|0
    • You believe in that?

• Hell yeah.
      In the past there are some girls i am attracted to but never made a move.
      Now for unknown reason, i moved in a way i never thought ill be doing (like accepting her invitation to go to church when i never go to church, or offering to drive her home even if its far). Thats the moment i realize she is the one.
      And destiny made a huge role for the timing, place and event.

• You can... im just here dear

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you ugly or you're not serious too

0|0
    0|0
  • what u want to give

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno you tell us?

0|0
    0|0