Boyfriend is on grindr?

I just found out that my boyfriend is on grindr!

I saw the app on his phone and I know if I ask him out right he will just call me a liar and tell me I'm going crazy.

Is there any way to find him on there?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship is messed up and pretty much doomed and here's why:

1. Your boyfriend is cheating on you or at the very least intending to.
    2. You say even if you confronted him about it he'd lie to your face.
    3. You're basically playing his game by trying to find a way to "prove" it to him, when you already saw it with your own eyes.

Short version:

1. Your boyfriend is a cheater - no respect for you.
    2. Your boyfriend is a liar - no respect for you.
    3. You're not showing him proper consequences - no respect for yourself.

Dump that piece of shit already.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh. Listen. Don't lie to yourself nobody has a dating app for just talking with people. I have a ps like patook, bottled and pen pals. All three are to meet new people but they are not dating app. That's the different. Again. Don't like to yourself. You deserve more than trash who does not appreciate you