Boyfriend is on grindr?

I just found out that my boyfriend is on grindr!

I saw the app on his phone and I know if I ask him out right he will just call me a liar and tell me I'm going crazy.

Is there any way to find him on there?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship is messed up and pretty much doomed and here's why:

1. Your boyfriend is cheating on you or at the very least intending to.
    2. You say even if you confronted him about it he'd lie to your face.
    3. You're basically playing his game by trying to find a way to "prove" it to him, when you already saw it with your own eyes.

Short version:

1. Your boyfriend is a cheater - no respect for you.
    2. Your boyfriend is a liar - no respect for you.
    3. You're not showing him proper consequences - no respect for yourself.

Dump that piece of shit already.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh. Listen. Don't lie to yourself nobody has a dating app for just talking with people. I have a ps like patook, bottled and pen pals. All three are to meet new people but they are not dating app. That's the different. Again. Don't like to yourself. You deserve more than trash who does not appreciate you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Download the app yourself and pretend to be someone else. Develop a convincing story and perhaps set up meeting him. It's a hook up app for gay me so there is only one reason he's on there. Either way your probably going to end up splitting with him if he's doing that to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • download the app, next time your with him reduce the search distance and youl find him maybe.

dont be mad tho, just talk to him about it, if you want to.

dont assume he's cheated or cheating, and dont just bring up "i saw you on grindr" cus he's most likely not come out to anyone as *bi?* (unless he has)

0|1
    1|0
  • Set up a grindr account under a fake name and picture, then scroll through and see if you find him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are his cover story then xD which sucks, but you can't exactly do anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you aware that it's a dating app for homosexual men, my dear?

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚poor you

0|0
    0|0
  • What is grindr?

0|0
    0|0
  • You know what Grindr is right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for your loss.