Help, I have a boyfriend but I am starting to like my old crush?

Before I begin this starts off last year during my senior year before I even got with my now boyfriend I had a crush on a guy who I had recently started to get close because we had to work together a lot we then began talking we flirted and I went to his soccer games but soon after we determined it was best if we stayed friends because he had just gotten out of a long term relationship this ended around November we remained friends but it was not the same soon after that January rolled in and a guy (my boyfriend now) started to message me on instagram and we started to hang out he then asked me out less than a month of talking and me being the type of person who can't say no said yes I kinda felt this could be a way to forget about my crush but it turns out this guy was the most nicest and purest person ever I am his first girlfriend and he treats me so well I never expected to stay in this relationship for so long but its been over a year my boyfriend works and I go to the same college as my crush which although we have remained friends since graduating hs we recently started talking again and I felt a spark with him we have been texting every day the other day we hung out and took a mini road trip to a lake close to were we live and we hiked and he was being such a sweetheart and I felt the joy I felt when we use to act like this senior year and with my now boyfriend I never had the flirting me and my crush had because we immediately started dating I felt right and while walking we sat down in front of the river and started talking about us he told me all about his past relationships and how he regretted something which he then told me it was leaving me he later then confessed that he still liked me and ever since then he has been texting me every day but I feel so bad for my boyfriend because I feel bad that my feelings are shifting I feel so happy when I'm with my crush and although my boyfriend is amazing I don't feel the same way he does for me what do you guys recommend to do?

10