Good at judging?

I am good at judging people. This makes me not connect with anyone. I feel as if everyone wants certain things from people and once that need is fulfilled they leave. It's just a fucked up thinking but that's just how I feel. What to do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not approach the idea of everyone you or anybody else meets, being a lesson in life that needs to be learned, you meet them for a reason cause they have something to add to your life in that moment of time. When they leave it just means all is learned that was there to learn. Why is that a bad thing?

• Because it's a waste of time!

• I feel there is good and bad in everyone. I guess it's my inner bad that I feel will cause trouble. I have realized it. Thanks for your time!

• Good for you, don't let it stop you and you're welcome. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Guy

• good at judging is a term of contradiction like military intelligence... by all means acess people on first impressions but there is nothing good about being judgmental

• Can you please elaborate?

• Thanks.

• no worries