What am I supposed to do?

What do I have to do to catch a guys eye. What do guys find attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay just be you, if your trying to be something different then you know you confuse signal don't whatever you do make the pack bear species think your gay... avoid this mistake.

Most likely be cheerful, happy and witty you catch your bear without much of lasso... they be falling down like flies.

If I had known that all, I had to be different, but all chicks out there quit stressing secret to mating dance is this be cheerful, happy, relaxed, witty... except what hold on you ask them questions... you want no lapdog neither you should kind of see if they ask you questions too not be non-submissive species of bear, they have ask their own questions then if that possible that means they are your equal.
    If they don't ask questions they clam up they are submissive they dread the smart and witty female you got drop them and move on don't feel sad for that bear he find someone else or make come back they always do.
    Equal bear is out there go find your equal bear... little butterfly he will make you happy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about your personality really. Don't get me wrong looks to play a part but only so much, you can be a super model but if your bitchy or annoying then guys still won't date you. So with that said the best ways to get guys are to be confident, flirty, fun, enthusiastic, and outgoing. Start talking to guys and flirting them up. Be playful and show them you are a fun person to be around. Once you do that guys will want to spend time with you and ask you out. Also conversation skills are a must and you have to be able to have a conversation but more importantly have a conversation in the right way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Alright so this is kinda a hard question to answer, because every guy finds different things attractive, but I'll tell you my personal opinions. So in terms of outward appearance, I like a girl with hair that is at least shoulder length, preferably large and enchanting eyes, and who takes care of her body. Her race, hair color, eye color, etc, don't really matter, as long as she looks good. Now in terms of inward beauty, I'd want a girl who is loyal, caring, understanding, and passionate. You'll find a lot of guys who want a girl who is just easy to get sith, cause they only crave sex, but if you're looking foe a long term relationship, look for guys who share my preference of actual love over sex. If you're just looking to hook up with any dude and don't care a ton about the relationship itself, just be a hoe and make it clear you'll take anyone, and trust me, guys will come to you. However, if you're looking for a good, long relationship, find a guy you're interested in, make it clear that you're interested in him (Try to talk to him, try to make a lot of eye contact, show general interest in being around him and learning about him, etc), and be his friend as well, not just an admirer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys can find anything interesting. Just be in his sight (in his view line) or chat with him. Having great body may help you grab attention but its not what wins a guys heart.
    You have to converse with him. You know.. seek his interests/know his thinking or habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me if i see an attractive girl when i'm out, i'll try and meet their eyes without staring. Doesn't seem to do anything because i'm still single but it makes me feel a little happy if they lock with mines

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent and well educated women turn many men on. A well educated woman may have a Masters degree. Masters degrees come from years of study, like what is done at school.

Maybe this is what you should focus on right now...

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the guy, we like different things. My advice is just be yourself and sooner or later there is gonna be a guy who likes who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself. Be confident. If that does not catch a guys eye to hell with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm move around him... give some smart answer to friends on topic while beside him.

Or wear some sex dress and walk onfront of him.

But don't walk much... just one or twice in a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Go up to them and tell them you love them

0|0
    1|1
  • Talk to them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes