What am I supposed to do?

What do I have to do to catch a guys eye. What do guys find attractive?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay just be you, if your trying to be something different then you know you confuse signal don't whatever you do make the pack bear species think your gay... avoid this mistake.

Most likely be cheerful, happy and witty you catch your bear without much of lasso... they be falling down like flies.

If I had known that all, I had to be different, but all chicks out there quit stressing secret to mating dance is this be cheerful, happy, relaxed, witty... except what hold on you ask them questions... you want no lapdog neither you should kind of see if they ask you questions too not be non-submissive species of bear, they have ask their own questions then if that possible that means they are your equal.
    If they don't ask questions they clam up they are submissive they dread the smart and witty female you got drop them and move on don't feel sad for that bear he find someone else or make come back they always do.
    Equal bear is out there go find your equal bear... little butterfly he will make you happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about your personality really. Don't get me wrong looks to play a part but only so much, you can be a super model but if your bitchy or annoying then guys still won't date you. So with that said the best ways to get guys are to be confident, flirty, fun, enthusiastic, and outgoing. Start talking to guys and flirting them up. Be playful and show them you are a fun person to be around. Once you do that guys will want to spend time with you and ask you out. Also conversation skills are a must and you have to be able to have a conversation but more importantly have a conversation in the right way.