Would you date someone who had the same name as your ex or a sibling?

Why or why not?
I’m dating someone with my brothers name. It’s only awkward during sex and I say his name. For 28 years, that name has been my brother

117

Most Helpful Guy

• I went on a run of "Jennifer's" . Went through 4 over a couple years. It was a popular name in my day, so I think that is why it happened..

• PS- In regards to the siblings, my current girlfriend, I have the same name as her brother. They hate each other. He goes by the actual name and I go by a nickname (He is Robert, I go by Bob). When they fight she will say "you are MY Robert. But you are Bob to me." I assume if we had the same name that couldn't be screwed with, I would be called a pet name of some sort.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure why not 😃