Am I the rebound girl?

There is this guy that likes me and I like him too. He was in a relationship with a girl that decided to head down a different path so they broke it off. They broke it off like 4 months ago. We told each other that we like each other about 5 weeks ago. He and I flirt, but every time I can't help wandering if I'm the rebound. I see him at least 2-3 times a week. I appreciate the advice.
When I ask if I am, he tells me that I'm not. But I don't know.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take it slowly, if your relationship lasts longer than 4 months you're 100% not the rebound girl.

• Only 3 more months!

• We were so close!!! I could punch his friend right now. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘Š

• Girl you actually got a blessing in disguise, now he just wants more and that need will only grow πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl