Am I the rebound girl?

There is this guy that likes me and I like him too. He was in a relationship with a girl that decided to head down a different path so they broke it off. They broke it off like 4 months ago. We told each other that we like each other about 5 weeks ago. He and I flirt, but every time I can't help wandering if I'm the rebound. I see him at least 2-3 times a week. I appreciate the advice.
Updates:
When I ask if I am, he tells me that I'm not. But I don't know.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take it slowly, if your relationship lasts longer than 4 months you're 100% not the rebound girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Only 3 more months!

• Show All
    • We were so close!!! I could punch his friend right now. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘Š

• Girl you actually got a blessing in disguise, now he just wants more and that need will only grow πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe I don't know, I mean I don’t know much when it comes to dating given my experience but I think a rebound is when you break up with someone then like 3 or 4 days later you find another girl to take your mind off the girl you broke up with

1|0
    0|0
  • Make distances between yourself and him and trynna find my your heart desires.

1|0
    0|0
  • You only are if you think of yourself like that or allow him to deal with you that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes