Should I go on a second date or cut ties?

Got a date from a dating app and we met for coffee. He seemed really nervous. Had a weak handshake. He paid for the coffee tho, and I had a good time. We had a lot in common but he couldn’t really hold eye contact, the date lasted a good 2hrs. I liked him and all and he was really nice. Poor thing didn’t know how to say goodbye and kept talking in circles asking if we could do something next week. I said I’d get back to him and we hugged. And that was that. I like him and all but I’m not attracted to him. I’m not sure if I should push through to a second date and see if anything changes. He seemed a lot more confident and funnier online. So I don't know. What if he tried to make a move the second date and I wasn’t feeling it?
Thoughts?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Why go on a date with someone your not attracted to? Personally I would give him a 2nd chance. So what he was nervous it happens

Most Helpful Girl

• Give the second date a chance. If you still feel like something is missing or wrong, cut your losses. Trust your gut.