Should I go on a second date or cut ties?

Got a date from a dating app and we met for coffee. He seemed really nervous. Had a weak handshake. He paid for the coffee tho, and I had a good time. We had a lot in common but he couldn’t really hold eye contact, the date lasted a good 2hrs. I liked him and all and he was really nice. Poor thing didn’t know how to say goodbye and kept talking in circles asking if we could do something next week. I said I’d get back to him and we hugged. And that was that. I like him and all but I’m not attracted to him. I’m not sure if I should push through to a second date and see if anything changes. He seemed a lot more confident and funnier online. So I don't know. What if he tried to make a move the second date and I wasn’t feeling it?
Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why go on a date with someone your not attracted to? Personally I would give him a 2nd chance. So what he was nervous it happens

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Give the second date a chance. If you still feel like something is missing or wrong, cut your losses. Trust your gut.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cut ties... if that's not what you wanna hear then don't do it... lol there's somethings that you have to decide on how to handle them in life. Just fuck what others say and do it your way... if you fuck up, well then learn a lesson and listen next time lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was just nervous around the girl he's attracted to, I recommend you go to the second date. Once he's out of his shell then you'll know for sure if you are interested in him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him a second chance. Definitely. He will probably be more relaxed. I remember when I started dating. I was just like that. I CAN tell you that he REALLY likes you. So give it a try. Poor guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • First dates can be really nerve racking. It wouldn't hurt to give him a second date now that he's familiar with you he could be more confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him another chance. by the way, hello fellow grizzly!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be clear and honest only way for him to reflect and learn aswell

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more confident online so that's fine that he is as well

0|0
    0|0
  • don't do it. he ain't got the skills and not ur not into him

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 nd date 1st one always more uncorfortable for some person

0|0
    0|0
  • 2hours? First date? Might aswell go for a second to test the waters further

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • well he was clearly nervous, many guys are like that at first. Its odd that you aren't attracted to him though, wouldn't you date someone attractive or attractive to you

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I thought he was kinda cute in his photos and we have a lot in common but once I met him it was kind of eh. He’s also real hairy which I didn’t know.

Recommended myTakes