Was this a good text to send this girl I like?

I've been talking to this girl for 6 months now. She leaves tmrw for a month to study abroad. I never really paid her any compliments which is stupid on my part because it was obvious we both have feelings for each other. there's a possibility I might be moving away too so i might not see her again.

Anyways i texted her that i really do like her and that ill miss her. She responded, “I like you too, and I'll miss you a lot. Don't forget me ok?”

then i sent her this : “Nothings definate, I did want to say hanging out with u made me a better and happier person and i really valued the time we spent together. Whenever i saw you i was instantly in a happy mood. you're going to go far in life. you're so intelligent and beautiful which is so rare to find now a days”

like i said this is the really the first time i opened up and im really upset there's a possibility i won't see her again.

12