Was this a good text to send this girl I like?

I've been talking to this girl for 6 months now. She leaves tmrw for a month to study abroad. I never really paid her any compliments which is stupid on my part because it was obvious we both have feelings for each other. there's a possibility I might be moving away too so i might not see her again.

Anyways i texted her that i really do like her and that ill miss her. She responded, “I like you too, and I'll miss you a lot. Don't forget me ok?”

then i sent her this : “Nothings definate, I did want to say hanging out with u made me a better and happier person and i really valued the time we spent together. Whenever i saw you i was instantly in a happy mood. you're going to go far in life. you're so intelligent and beautiful which is so rare to find now a days”

like i said this is the really the first time i opened up and im really upset there's a possibility i won't see her again.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pretty sweet, but could turn someone off that is more closed off. Hard to say without knowing the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if you want the truth? Depending on how long she is gone for, people can change all of their views and morals in the course of about 7 years. So those feelings that linger until she returns will be forced to remain and possible only for the girl that left. Unless she doesn't change. But not only do you weigh if she will move on, but you will as well. So, unless you plan to carry out the miserably difficult thing we call long distance dating. You can really only live your life, and hope that a day comes when you and her can meet again and start from scratch. Best of luck to you, but I would avoid holding her, or yourself back and let chips land where they fall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy it's just a month
    Chill down, it'll be fine
    You both like each other and until you keep contact that won't fade away

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes