Is this a well written message to write to an reignited crush?

I'm trying to reconnect with this great girl at my college that I had lunch with who quit responding to my messages because I made her upset and she thought I was coming on too strong. It's been over two months since we've talked and we actually hung out a while before that back in November of last year. Is this a good message to send her?

"I noticed that you weren't at the awards ceremony. I can't help noticing that you never come study at the lounge either. Maybe its my imagination, but I feel like you're avoiding me, as though there were something to be afraid of. It bothers me simply because I get the feeling there there's unresolved tension in my life, that there's someone out there who I haven't reconciled with.
I'm sorry that I came on strong, or that I gave the wrong impression by trying to invite you to things. Perhaps your opinion of me is reinforced by the fact that I'm writing you all this time later. Regardless of who's right or wrong, I continue to regret that this happened. Something good seemed to have begun only to die tragically. You're both beautiful and intellectually engaging and I got too excited. I've met more people, more girls, and haven't found someone like you. I guess they broke the mold.

Can we please get back to talking the way we used to?"

I don't trust myself to know what kind of impression i'm giving or what effect I'll have on her by writing this. I certainly don't want to sound like i'm coming on too strong again or come off as a loser, and I while I don't think this message is like that I can't be sure.

10