What are your thoughts on your partner working in the adult entertainment industry?

Would your feelings change if you realized that your feelings for your partner if their occupation was in the adult entertainment industry? Personally if I were in this situation, I would stay beside my partner because in any relationship there is trust. If I trust my partner it doesn't matter what they do for a living.
Because I know that my partner is coming home to me. Anyone have any thoughts on this topic? What are your thoughts on your partner working in the adult entertainment industry?

93

Most Helpful Girl