I'm in LOVE! But I can't say it yet?

Traditional type of dating, pursuing marriage. I am now at a place where I know I want to marry this girl. I feel SO in love with her. And she is dropping hints too "if we get married someday" type of stuff. But she also expresses how guarded she is and that she wants to take more time to see this through.

I SO badly want to tell her how I feel. But I just feel like it is way too soon. We also agreed to save "I Love You" until I propose. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!! In a world of false and fake love, you found a person who you love deeply and true.

I'm not really sure what to say about this but maybe keep on making her feel loved everyday. Only you can tell when is the right timing for your proposal. And you can say "I Love You" in different ways without actually saying it. You can be creative.

I wish you both all the best! 💜💜

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys agreed not to say "I love you" until married? Then how are you supposed to know when the right time to propose is?

0|1
    0|0
  • U agreed in saving "I love u" to whrn u propose? So u talked about marriage !!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. I think we both want the same thing. But we also aren't ready to fully discuss things yet.. But I just don't know what to do with these feelings..

• Hey the Man is everyone.
      If u think she is the one and U can take care of things. Stand up and talk ur mind. Bcz if u r sure of what u r saying people will believe it too. Gud lick bro

Recommended myTakes