How do you proceed when family doesn't support it?

We've been together a month and 2 weeks. She is about a year younger than me. I know this girl comes from what I'd say a broken and sketchy family. She has some minor depression issues from it. I come from a very good and well off family as I'd put it. We get along really well together and I've never once sensed that she was taking advantage of me or playing me for my money status.
So I introduced her to my mom (my sister told me she liked her and hoped she stayed with me) and now everything has just been a shit show at my house. My sister now says I need to get rid of her. They say she's immature, promiscuous (she has had a lot of past relationships and said she has been tested), taking advantage of me so she can escape her family, she insults me, pushes me away, broken family, etc. I just don't see it in her and I can't get myself to break up with her. She is so sweet and doesn't act trashy like she came from a bad family. She is really successful at school too. No one but my sis said I should break up with her but the constant screaming matches are pissing me off.

10