Guys what career do you find most attractive in women?

Yes I know their career isn’t the defining factor and it’s all about looks and personality first, but let’s say all of that good stuff is already there... what career of hers would be the bonus cherry on the cake? And why?

015

Most Helpful Guy

• Ambulance lady cause when the ambulance came to my house the girl got out and she was wearing hear suit and had her hair tied and was like 20 but i was like😍😍😍😍she was so prettttyyyyyyy and tall and i wanted to go hug her and im 14 but i will purposly pretend to die in hope of her coming for cpr

• Haha yeah I think there’s something about a nice uniform too

• Ye she was so pretty tho and tall... she smiled at me and i blushed and hsd to cover my boys parts cause... well lets just say my boy instincs kicked in