Guys what career do you find most attractive in women?

Yes I know their career isn’t the defining factor and it’s all about looks and personality first, but let’s say all of that good stuff is already there... what career of hers would be the bonus cherry on the cake? And why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ambulance lady cause when the ambulance came to my house the girl got out and she was wearing hear suit and had her hair tied and was like 20 but i was like😍😍😍😍she was so prettttyyyyyyy and tall and i wanted to go hug her and im 14 but i will purposly pretend to die in hope of her coming for cpr

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I think there’s something about a nice uniform too

• Ye she was so pretty tho and tall... she smiled at me and i blushed and hsd to cover my boys parts cause... well lets just say my boy instincs kicked in

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I kind of like a hell raiser,
    I would be highly attracted to,

Construction Worker,
    Coal Miner,
    Road Worker,
    Diesel Mechanic,
    Power Line Woman,
    HVAC,
    Electrician,
    Plumber,
    Bull Rider,
    Butcher,

3|1
    0|0
  • Something she loves and has passion towards. A bonus if I could take advantage of any perks from her job. :)

1|1
    0|0
    • You mean the perks being a high earning job or...

• Such as family vacations/discounts/free products and services/etc. Lots of money is also cool.

• Haha fair enough

• Engineer.
    So we can have meaningful talks including factual, technical arguments. Not just the emotional BS that is impervious to science and which I got from my ex (teacher of French and play acting).

1|0
    0|0
  • A professional wrestler might be interesting.
    Other than that, maybe a baker, chef, nurse. I feel like those jobs are more "handy" rather than fancy.

1|0
    0|0
  • A police woman...

Having her own gun and handcuffs is just hot...

1|0
    0|0
  • Archaeology
    Law
    Education
    Medicine
    Pharmacy

1|0
    0|0
  • Physician, pharmacist, O. R. nurse, chemist, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice. Why those?

• Show All
    • Sorry Goodwife, that was meant for WalterRadio

• "I take it that’s because you’re in a similar line of work"
      No, I am an engineer who owns a company. It is more that I don't have to hold back in conversation. I am 99.9%ile intelligent and although I have learned to dumb down conversations, I prefer not to. Also, women on these career paths tend to like super smart men who can challenge them.

• Non-commissioned officer in the Navy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m quite fond of some military personnel too. (That sounds kinda wrong but that’s not what I mean lol)

• An educated one with money

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m convinced it’s men that truly go for money more than love even though women often get labelled this way

• Show All
    • I understand that and that’s fair enough but that doesn’t change the fact that I think men tend to focus slightly more on materialistic gains, whereas women are more focused on interpersonal gains.

• It true we r shallow
      We only want food sex and work (ish)

• Healthcare and law enforcement

1|0
    0|0
    • Why those?

• Show All
    • That makes sense! Thanks for the insight.

• No problem

• car mechanic

1|0
    0|0
  • Professional baby maker, chef and lover

1|0
    0|0
  • One that pays good

I like money

1|0
    0|0
  • Lot lizzard