What is the preferred age of people you would consider dating?

I always went for younger girls. Mainly cause even to this day I have girls that are up too as far as 9 years younger then me that like me... however I would never go that low. The lowest would be 20

But recently I’ve had a desire for women my age or slightly older. Not sure why, but I guess it is the polar opposite of how girls are.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• About a year younger and about 5 years older is where I'd draw the line. However I've only dated and been in a relationship with those of the same age or a few years older (3 years older).

Younger guys I know are simply just unaccomplished as a person and still in the phase of not exactly caring for much responsibility and those much older and reaching their 30s were in a spot of settling and already feeling content with what they've accomplished. I generally care to be with someone whom I can grow and gain new experiences with where we're both dealing with common situations.

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way, I noticed that your 26 now! Was it recently your bday?

• Show All
    • Whaaat? Since when!

• Went back to school in January, and going back end of this month for the summer to fast track.

I became interested in global nursing through an elective I took and with an abroad opportunity posting (for fall or winter) I received that is organized with Doctors Without Borders. I've been second guessing if I truly want to specialize in oncology...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls that are around my age, within 4 years older or younger then me. (Well, 2 years younger now. I'm not trying to get arrested.)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I tend to like younger guys but when I was younger I liked older guys. But I'm not dating anyone at the present time. I will date whoever I connect with. I don't think I'd go more than 5 years older. And for serious dating no more than 8 younger. But for a fling or hook up it doesn't matter lol no less than 21 though. I'm in the US you gotta be able to go get us some drinks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 23 and I’d date 25-35. I’m really not picky but not really attracted to younger guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Anywhere between 5 years younger to me or 10 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve always preferred girls right around my age or a bit older. Ideally like 20-24

0|0
    0|0
  • message me please. it's kinda urgent and you'll want to hear me out

0|0
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS usedthe same rule:
    15% up or 15% under my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • 28 to 34

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 28 and the youngest I'd go is 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably 25

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and Iike to date guys who are 24+

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 4 years either direction

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes