What is the preferred age of people you would consider dating?

I always went for younger girls. Mainly cause even to this day I have girls that are up too as far as 9 years younger then me that like me... however I would never go that low. The lowest would be 20

But recently I’ve had a desire for women my age or slightly older. Not sure why, but I guess it is the polar opposite of how girls are.

85

Most Helpful Girl

• About a year younger and about 5 years older is where I'd draw the line. However I've only dated and been in a relationship with those of the same age or a few years older (3 years older).

Younger guys I know are simply just unaccomplished as a person and still in the phase of not exactly caring for much responsibility and those much older and reaching their 30s were in a spot of settling and already feeling content with what they've accomplished. I generally care to be with someone whom I can grow and gain new experiences with where we're both dealing with common situations.

• by the way, I noticed that your 26 now! Was it recently your bday?

• Whaaat? Since when!

• Went back to school in January, and going back end of this month for the summer to fast track.

I became interested in global nursing through an elective I took and with an abroad opportunity posting (for fall or winter) I received that is organized with Doctors Without Borders. I've been second guessing if I truly want to specialize in oncology...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls that are around my age, within 4 years older or younger then me. (Well, 2 years younger now. I'm not trying to get arrested.)