I really like her but I don’t know what to do?

i really like this girl & i have no idea what to do! like she’s so beautiful and i really like her. the problem is i’m not sure if she’s into girls like that and IM not even out yet. like she snapchats me randomly out of nowhere, but like we’re kind of friends so that’s normal. &&& she seems like she likes me, but i just don’t know. I don't know my thoughts are just everywhere. help!! she’s so cute!!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It’s a good start that you two are friends! To find out her orientation, ask her if she likes anyone and see if she mentions boys.

0|0
    0|0
    • she’s not the kind of girl who talks about that hind of stuff. i’ve talked about guys to her before (im bi) and she kind of avoids the whole topic.

• Hmm well maybe you could approach this from a different angle. Maybe you could ask her what she thinks of lesbian/bi girls? And then depending on where the conversation goes, you could admit that you’re bi and was just asking out of curiosity becaue you wanted to know people’s opinions. And then make it friendly with smiley faces. I feel like if she was lesbian or bi and was interested in you, she’d admit at least her orientation back to you after finding out you’re bi, so you’d have your answer to the orientation question. And then you could reveal that you have feelings if you wanted to.

• Or you could say something to here where you pretend to assume she’s straight like, “hey so I don’t know how straight people view bi and lesbian girls, but if I were to tell you that I’m bi, would that bother you? I’m just curious.”

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes