Dating a girl that is 2,5 years younger than me?

Soo i am 18 and she is 15 almost 16 soo yesterday we started dating but she is 15 almost 16 and i wanted to know if its okay or not to date her many say go for it and some say dont do it what should i do she is really cute and i might have fallen for her... but i am just scared in the end of the nad result i can get of dating someone underage

37

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her dad for the green light. Also most states have Romeo and Juliet laws to cover this exact situation.

• That will be hard for me to do so cause in the moroccan culture it's good but the dads are overprotective of them daughters they almost always say no

• Unless ur a high grade student with a good job future etc