Dating a girl that is 2,5 years younger than me?

Soo i am 18 and she is 15 almost 16 soo yesterday we started dating but she is 15 almost 16 and i wanted to know if its okay or not to date her many say go for it and some say dont do it what should i do she is really cute and i might have fallen for her... but i am just scared in the end of the nad result i can get of dating someone underage

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her dad for the green light. Also most states have Romeo and Juliet laws to cover this exact situation.

0|0
    0|0
    • That will be hard for me to do so cause in the moroccan culture it's good but the dads are overprotective of them daughters they almost always say no

• Unless ur a high grade student with a good job future etc

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, I believe its illegal so... wait 2 1/2 years?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're an adult. Stick with adults... or not. Your choice. Every action has a reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yahhh in som country underage dating and sex is crime. But if she is good and comfortable, than okay

0|0
    0|0
  • The gap is not huge

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point of dating if u don't get pics?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't knock her up. Hell, date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rape!

0|1
    0|1
    • Good joke not gonna do anything to her without her consent or anything else hell even kissing i won't do that

• Show All
    • There is a thing called statutory rape dumbbum.
      Go back to class.

• Lol that is if you do something sexual before the age of consent idiot the age of consent in my country is 16 and i won't do Anything before

• Just keep it in your pants for a couple years.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes