What should I text him?

So i'm trying to make plans with this guy for next week. (We live a few hours apart.) He told me he would check his work schedule and get back to me. That was a week ago. What should I say to him to get plans going again without seeming pushy because I really wanna make plans to see him.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s been long enough that you can definitely send him a follow-up text, but first get your mind in the proper place where you’re not looking through rose-colored glasses and subconsciously trying to force a relationship or affection where there is none. So once you’re in that place, you can send him a text like, “hey, just wanted to see if you’d still like to meet up? If you’ve changed your or it’s not going to work, I understand.”