Guys, How important is experience?

Since I am really shy and have social anxiety, I have never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, and obviously never had sex. I feel embarrassed by how inexperienced I am. Would or could this be a major turn off to guys?
everyone's replies helped me feel a little more confident! thank uuu!

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a turn off. I’m just like you except I’ll be 18 on the 24th. I have a lot of anxiety and never a girlfriend (not even one of those silly 8yo relationships) and obviously never had sex even though I REALLY want to tbh. But not a turn off and I hope you find someone.