Guys, How important is experience?

Since I am really shy and have social anxiety, I have never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, and obviously never had sex. I feel embarrassed by how inexperienced I am. Would or could this be a major turn off to guys?
Updates:
everyone's replies helped me feel a little more confident! thank uuu!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a turn off. I’m just like you except I’ll be 18 on the 24th. I have a lot of anxiety and never a girlfriend (not even one of those silly 8yo relationships) and obviously never had sex even though I REALLY want to tbh. But not a turn off and I hope you find someone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• definitely not a Turk off for me. Maybe for some weird guy somewhere. You are a very attractive lady so I'm sure the only thing stopping you from getting a date, first kiss, etc. Is you. Your a bomb shell girl, have some confidence and and act like it

1|0
    0|0
    • i mean, ur not wrong lol it's definitely me who's the problem. i'm just so embarrassed that i avoid it :(

• A lot of guys like to take charge. Find one and just fallow their lead

• I'm not an experienced guy, so I assume my perspective would be different. But what you're describing would be idyllic to me

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s helpful but not a requirement for a relationship.

I’m willing to make a bet that most guys won’t mind and are willing to take the time out of their lives to assist you with your experience, especially if he’s emotionally invested in you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really much of a turn off it shows that your more inoccent which a rare quality in this crazy world. Just because you lack experience doesn't mean you can't learn either its just a matter of finding the right person

0|0
    0|0
  • Not important or a turn off guys love to teach and I am one of those guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Really, don't worry about it. If he's a good guy, he won't be too hung up about things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pfff if the guy feels something for you that won't be a problem to teach you at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool with it as long you don't make it impossible to talk to you or open up to get to know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to talk about some things go ahead and text me 3309981550

0|0
    0|0
  • For me not turn off... Experience earn by fail. So never believe that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Just take your time and do what is comfortable with you at your own pace

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not if u have a cunt thats good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me would enjoy teaching you things

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off, usually the opposite

0|0
    0|0
    • really? i always assumed the more experience the better (especially for kissing) :/

• It's definitely going to be awkward at first, but I've always thought it was cute and kinda endearing in a way

• Not at all. Take it slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hot

0|0
    0|0
  • since you are a girl, you aren't expected to be confident or have confidence like guys are

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes