Would you date a guy with little or no dating experience in his 30s?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I have no dating experience but I prefer chatting first seeing you handle questions... can you handle questions, if you handle another chat and fb handle I prefer that versus date meet because I have no car that is just worst. Its probably depressing for guys who want to date and drink I can't drink be honest like cut cucumber, or smoke, I can't leave home due to I start to leave I fear dread coyote might show up try to attack the herd so yeah that my life.

I had to send one packing once before... we have dogs you know just its not enough, if I had car would I go meet the dates, I have strange curfew and half the dates I know don't stay up late. So here that other question how night owl are you.

In your original idea would I date you yes, but would find gal without car a deal-breaker? I don't even have good mobile its discontinued.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 55

• Probably not at this point in my life, no. That is an indicator of something not being right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer that tbh... but it depends I guess on why he is single for that long. If it's his values or because he was focused on other things, then I would really respect him for it. If I find out that it was because he was trying so hard to get girls but it never worked out for him and he's bitter about it... I would be weary

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if we got along, that is. I don’t think it’s necessary to scrutize guys’ dating histories prior to deciding if I’ll date them because who knows what their reason is for not having much experience. Maybe he prioritized his education, work, or took care of a loved one instead of dating, all of which are things I’d find commendable.

Side note, I’m also a nurse. Enjoy nurses week! ✌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • My lover is 31 & has only ever been with his ex wife before meeting me.

I have a lot more experience than he does & don’t mind at all teaching him how to please me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he if he is serious about it. Not sure if the lack of experience means that he hasn't went through his wild phase yet. If not I'm not trying to be caught in the crossfire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? My boyfriend is 30 and only had 1 relationship before me but he’s such an amazing guy. Never make boundaries to people unless they cause you harm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i will. Maybe he just focused on his job life. That's be awesome. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, "dating experience" is irrelevant, there are other things (that are actually important) to consider.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, because im 18, no. But that's not because he has no experience. That's just bevause of the age difference. But experience doesn't mean everything to everyone!

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I wouldn't rject a guy based on that, but I doubt it we'd click.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. Dating experience merely one aspect to look at. I feel during the dating stage, everyone is trying to be at their best. Get to know him until his true colours appear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would just cause of lack of experience by his 30's doesn't mean anything maybe he's been in a relationship for a long time or he just doesn't have time to deal with the crap

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure lol but it would depend WHY he hasn’t had any dating experience 🤔

0|0
    1|0
  • No, if he reached his 30s and never dated there must be something weird with him

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as he treated me right... age, gender, experience dosen't matter just how they treat a person's matters to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, different people has different life focus at each age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my current boyfriend only has one ex boyfriend. I have more experience. I get a toyboy anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give him a chance but if it doesn't work out then its hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Experience doesn't matter. Well, for me i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure would love to
    Infact I am currently seeing a guy in his 30s.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why the guy hasn't had much dating experience

0|0
    0|0
    • My problem is school and work

• Show All
    • Lots of effort. I think it is odd how when I go to clubs in too shy to talk to people but when I'm on my rotations I can talk to my patients easily. Maybe it is cause it's my job to talk to patients and strangers just make me anxious since its in a social setting.

• Have your friends around so you'll feel more comfortable

• gonna be rough, but u can try. it might turn out for the better

0|0
    0|0
  • To old for me, but I don't mind lack of experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, prefer it actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he like Norman Nates? Jeffrey Dahmer?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure... why not

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah would not mind at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! It's better fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i would