Would you date a guy with little or no dating experience in his 30s?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I have no dating experience but I prefer chatting first seeing you handle questions... can you handle questions, if you handle another chat and fb handle I prefer that versus date meet because I have no car that is just worst. Its probably depressing for guys who want to date and drink I can't drink be honest like cut cucumber, or smoke, I can't leave home due to I start to leave I fear dread coyote might show up try to attack the herd so yeah that my life.

I had to send one packing once before... we have dogs you know just its not enough, if I had car would I go meet the dates, I have strange curfew and half the dates I know don't stay up late. So here that other question how night owl are you.

In your original idea would I date you yes, but would find gal without car a deal-breaker? I don't even have good mobile its discontinued.