Is it weird to like someone who is stuck up?

I've been on a lot of dates with her and really like her even though she has a stuck up attitude, I don't know why. Is that weird?

30

30
  • Eeh when you like someone, you like them even though they have some traits you do not like sometimes it is just that weird and you have to go with the flaw of weird

• If you like her then that’s your opinion not ours we don’t care we don’t care because we aren’t going out with them so our opinions doesn’t matter I wouldn’t want a stuck up person but you would stop asking for peoples opinions because at the end of the day you’re going to go with the opinion that you decide for yourself So our opinions would be useless good luck and just do what you want to do it’s your life you get to pick who you want to chase after go out after whatever and just make sure you’re happy because if you’re not happy then you’re just wasting your life being miserable thank you goodbye

• It ain't weird