Another guy likes my girlfriend, how should I handle it?

He's in a wheelchair like her, he really likes her, how do I handle this without coming off like a jerk?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Handle it? What is there to handle? So he likes her. BFD. Maybe he flirts with her. So what? She's your girlfriend. You don't have to do anything besides be a good boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • Huh, my cousin had told me I should set him straight, good thing I didn't listen

• Your cousin is the sort of idiot who ends up getting arrested for assault because someone looked at his girlfriend the wrong way. The guy is in a wheelchair FFS. What is he going to do?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Alright, I've got this broken down into steps to make it easy for you to understand.

Step 1: Trust your girlfriend

That's it, if you trust her to stay with you, this shouldn't matter. If you don't trust her that much, now that's something worth worrying about.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just make it real be truthfull. he's hitting on your girlfriend thats not right when she's already with you. Tell him to respect you and stop his behavior in respect to your girlfriend. Dont feel guilty because he's in the wheelchair. he's wrong and has to be called out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liking someone is totally okay. As long as he and your girlfriend aren't doing things behind your back, I'd say you're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool your jets and remember that YOU'RE her boyfriend, not HIM. If you sense them connecting more than friends, then join the conversation. That will discreetly remind the both of them of who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I suggest asking her if she recalls the person, and if so; just tell her you have a tip for her.

Maybe she might be interested for reasons of her own. What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • And? If your girl only wants you then don't worry about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him when the three of you are together

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Be cool say nothing be nothing but nice

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion