Another guy likes my girlfriend, how should I handle it?

He's in a wheelchair like her, he really likes her, how do I handle this without coming off like a jerk?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Handle it? What is there to handle? So he likes her. BFD. Maybe he flirts with her. So what? She's your girlfriend. You don't have to do anything besides be a good boyfriend.

• Huh, my cousin had told me I should set him straight, good thing I didn't listen

• Your cousin is the sort of idiot who ends up getting arrested for assault because someone looked at his girlfriend the wrong way. The guy is in a wheelchair FFS. What is he going to do?