Confused about a girls feelings, how do I proceed?

Hey guys! I'm in need of advice. It's a long story, so bear with me. This all started with a girl I met in class a few months back. We talked and we really hit it off well. Eventually, I developed feelings for her and ask her how she felt. She said she was unsure and that we needed to hang out after the exams for her to really get a clue on how she felt.

On our way home one day, I don't know what came over me and I went to hold her hands, and she was fine with it. I was extremely happy. when we got home we talked about it, and she said she was okay with it but she still wasn't sure about how she felt, but said she liked me but more as a friend, and that even going on dates will not change it. I was devastated, and she said we should take time away.

Fast forward to after the exams, I bumped into her on the way out from school and approached her. We walked home together and I asked if she would still want to go hang out after the exams, and she said yes. We hung out for a few times now, recently we went walking in the park and we hooked arms and in the times we weren't I was holding her waist, and she'll grab me sometimes as well.

Is it possible that she changed her mind? or am I just lying to myself about her having feelings for me. I'm so confused and I have to idea how to move forward. Sorry for the long post, and thank you guys for being willing to help!

01