I kind of want to give up on finding that special someone?

I haven't been on a date with anyone in 3 years. I've never really had the best of luck with girls. Like most friend-zoners, I have been told I'm too nice or "I don't think of you that way." I'm not one of those guys who just wants sex or anything. Legit, I just want someone to spend time with and hang out. The other stuff can come naturally, later. It just seems that all girls want is 6 footers with abs. That's not me at all. I'm 5'8 and husky - not morbidly obese, thankfully. The girl I was last with was absolutely beautiful; so, Id imagine I don't look like some ugly, goat-boy. Heck, she wasn't husky or anything. Any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Even though you've probably heard this a million times you just need to get out there ask friends if they know anyone whose single and looking for a relationship, or you could try dating online but its kind of hit or miss with that. A good way would be go out into town go to a cafe or a bar and see if you can find someone there

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes time. Some people find it easily and others don't, but we all eventually do find the right person at some point. Try to hook up with people that have you're same interest! That can always help! Not all girls want a 6 footer guy with a six pack. Some girls just want someone with a personality, someone they can relate to, be there for them. It just really depends on the person you're trying to hook up with

0|0
    0|0
  • You reap what you sow. If you never try then yes... You are absolutely right. You will never find somebody. You gotta keep trying and believing you can. You gotta make steps in the right direction tho. Unfortunately it’s not gonna happen by itself. Life sucks.. Ikr..

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes