Arabian/Muslim guys?

lol I’m a Muslim girl. But I have no idea about how the whole “Islamic dating” scene works. Care to explain it to me?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy likes u, he should more forward to ur parents and ask for ur hand, which means he wants to be engaged to u, then they can arrange ur meetings for a while until u get married, you can't talk on the phone for to long, u can't see each other's naked body, u can't tease each other sexually, u can only get to know each other under ur parents supervision untill u do the book writing, which makes u both halal to each other.