Arabian/Muslim guys?

lol I’m a Muslim girl. But I have no idea about how the whole “Islamic dating” scene works. Care to explain it to me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy likes u, he should more forward to ur parents and ask for ur hand, which means he wants to be engaged to u, then they can arrange ur meetings for a while until u get married, you can't talk on the phone for to long, u can't see each other's naked body, u can't tease each other sexually, u can only get to know each other under ur parents supervision untill u do the book writing, which makes u both halal to each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should've been married to a 40 year old half a decade ago.

0|0
    2|1
    • Wtf is wrong with you, you fucking idiot?

• Show All
    • You wish. You’re just making yourself sound like a total idiot 😂 says the guy who’s going around asking if he’s ugly or not.

• Is that supposed to bother me little anon?

• I don't know about Muslim and I really don't care about anyone's religion all are equal to me

0|0
    1|0
  • I mean are you devout? Because I don't think "dating" is allowed? I'm sure there are sites/apps though

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I guess. Leaning towards “halal dating” ofc

• But I don’t mind guys of other religions.

• In Islamic dating my sister all goes halal unless your parents understand or your hymen is compromised.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think in Islamic dating scene we just go for coffee or lunch and when u are inrelation you does not do anything above then touching...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am muslim. But dating is normal. Here little shy and not all sex at once but normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Islamic Dating kind of sounds like an oxymoron

0|1
    0|0
  • You should talk to your parents about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty much the same as dating in other religions except there's an emphasis on only your husband is allowed to see your naked body and pre marital sex is not allowed...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’m aware of that

Recommended myTakes