How do you know when a guy is actually busy or they just don't want to talk to you?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way to tell without context. But usually it is safe to assume busy unless you did something (which I highly doubt).

• What about if they used to message you daily to now only send 4 or 5 messages consistently and then disappear for a couple of days?

• I think that can be attributed to the disease called laziness. When guys and girls start talking, it is an intense "chase" thing where usually the guy has to put in extra effort to win over the girl, and one mistake can ruin it. Once a line is crossed where both parties have established that they can relax and still progress with each other, it becomes as I said "relaxed". The high of the chase wears down, and with it the guy doesn't send as many messages or watch his wording as closely. It isn't lack of interest, but instead him being comfortable with taking things easy. My main concern would be the "disappear for a couple of days" part. Usually people have a chance to message at least once a day, but even close friends have days they can't talk sometimes. If it is a consistent disappearance with no explanation, or if it keeps getting worse, that's when I would start questioning what is going on in those times.