Number of partners?

How many partners is close to average for say some 25 years old to have slept with by that age?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was something like 3 if I remembered correctly. 6 is the limit before you really get judged for having too many partners, or so I've read.
    Or you can do what I do and just lie since the truth would only hurt. When I was 25 I'd been with about 30 women, so I'd never say more than 7 if I was asked, as that would just cause problems.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know lol I know my number is probably higher than girls my age but who cares as long as you don't have any STDs and are practicing safe sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am 25, and I have had well over 100 partners already (I lost actual count, but it is easily over 100). But the average is probably around 3-8. It varies greatly though, because there are people who have a lot of partners like me and others who are still virgins.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 25, I'd only had 2. By 27, I got married to my 5th. Now that I've been separated a while, and with a swinger partner, I'm up to my 40s

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes