Number of partners?

How many partners is close to average for say some 25 years old to have slept with by that age?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It was something like 3 if I remembered correctly. 6 is the limit before you really get judged for having too many partners, or so I've read.
    Or you can do what I do and just lie since the truth would only hurt. When I was 25 I'd been with about 30 women, so I'd never say more than 7 if I was asked, as that would just cause problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know lol I know my number is probably higher than girls my age but who cares as long as you don't have any STDs and are practicing safe sex