I know most people would want both, but which do you desire more in a relationship, physical intimacy, or a strong emotional bond with your partner?

• Physical intimacy
  • A strong emotional bond

13

Most Helpful Guys

• You can't have a strong emotional bond without physical intimacy.

• That holds true for some, but there are some cases where it doesn't apply, such a long distance relationships

• Just because you are mechanically prevented from having physical intimacy doesn't mean you don't want it.
      Physical intimacy is just the final step to emotional bonding, in my opinion, and if it is absent, the emotional bond must be absent as well.

• Even if it is wanted in a long distance relationship, they still don't have it until they cross that distance, and they will only cross it if they love each other (A. K. A have an emotional connection) enough to do such a thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Emotional bond for sure.