I’m feeling disconnected from my boyfriend for no reason?

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over 8 months. Not tooooo long but we’re both each other’s bf/gf and on the same experience level.
For no reason, I just feel myself distancing from him a little. Some times, I feel like he’s doing the same. We both strongly love each other. He is the perfect person. There are few things I dislike about him - very few. I know I could never find a better person - not like I’d want to.
I just want to know why I’m feeling this way and how to stop it. Maybe it’s the end of our “honeymoon phase”? At the same time, we still feel and act as strong as we always have.
Not really sure what advice I’m seeking here. Just why and what I can do.

02