What should I do?

Me and my best friend we’re hanging out at his house, and I decided to stay the night (which is nothing new we’ve been friends since pre-k.) But when we were in his bed watching a movie I got scared and held onto him, and when I looked up at him to say sorry he kissed me and we started making out. One thing led to another and he took my virginity.. what should I do? Is this bad? Should I have stopped him?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you want it to go that far? Or was it like a "In the moment, now I regret it" situation?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know what I wanted.. I felt like if I said no after letting it get to a certain point I’d be called a tease, but it felt right and I enjoyed it. But now I’m thinking maybe he just wanted a toy and nothing serious.

• Show All
    • ack. i mean you're good.

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends on how you both feel about this. Talking with him is probably the best way to figure out where things stand

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm maybe you felt a connection being close to him. Those are questions you should be asking yourself. Try to talk it out with him and most important yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens, You will remember your first time your whole life. Maybe your best friend is now more than that. But thats up to you to decide. Take a night to yourself. Think long and hard about what you want. Friendship, or more. Then talk to him, never stop communication with a partner

0|0
    0|0
  • You should've stopped him if you did not want it. But if you did then there is no issue you just have to decide if it was a one time mistake or if you guys are ready to take the next step

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i see you dont have strong control, its dangerous for boyfriends, i recommend you dont brag about this

0|1
    0|0
  • If you think it's bad, then it is. Otherwise, not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Were you a sophomore at a small Southern college?

0|0
    0|0
  • Catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you enjoy him would you enjoy him again?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but my friend likes him. I don’t want to be a bitch and take him knowing she likes him..

• Show All
    • Yup too late now wait. what's he think of her

• They’ve dated before but broke up because she wasn’t in a good place.. I don’t know if he still wants her

• If you want, Not Bad, Your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has been done, why you thinking about it more

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think it’s bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes