What should I do?

Me and my best friend we’re hanging out at his house, and I decided to stay the night (which is nothing new we’ve been friends since pre-k.) But when we were in his bed watching a movie I got scared and held onto him, and when I looked up at him to say sorry he kissed me and we started making out. One thing led to another and he took my virginity.. what should I do? Is this bad? Should I have stopped him?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you want it to go that far? Or was it like a "In the moment, now I regret it" situation?

• I don’t know what I wanted.. I felt like if I said no after letting it get to a certain point I’d be called a tease, but it felt right and I enjoyed it. But now I’m thinking maybe he just wanted a toy and nothing serious.

• ack. i mean you're good.

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl