Is online dating worth it?

I've given the online dating a try. With really nothing to gain. So far, it seems not one woman I've actually been on a date with has been anything like they describe themselves to be. In fact, half the time they end up looking much different than their pictures. Granted I've only been on a few dates, I'm starting to wonder if this is just a waste of time. Have any of you actually met your significant other or girlfriend/boyfriend? Or at least anyone who has stood out and made an impact on your life?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's a nice question. I was going to write a blog on the same title. So I think I can help you out in this.

So, as you said that they don't be what they show so, that's completely true. In online dating, people show what they want to show not what they really are. If someone talks to his parents rudely, than he/she won't specify it or if someone is a bit greedy for Money, would he specify that? No. Why? Because they want to make thier profile as clean as possible. People nowadays are not genuine and real, they mostly are fake and try to be what they aren't so my best tip would be to go in a person to person talks.

Online dating would have made some beautiful couples no doubt but only few.

Personally, while finding a person who is going to stay with me through my whole god damn life, I would love to go for real persons not fake ones.

My advice would be to choose someone while meeting him in person and spending some times with them. There are lots of girls outside who are like treasure but no one finds them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya people stand out but I mean will they matter after this year, who knows. Unlikely.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes