Guys, Is there a way to tell a guy that I still want to see him even if I kind of had blown him off twice?

I mean there is this guy who is 44 ys old im 47. We met 3 years ago during a family trip. We are not in a relationship or even a couple, lets say we are like Friends. This guy though was attracted to me when h met me but I found out until last year in our second date, he never admitted me he had the hots for me until our second date. In our second date I also admitted to him on that date I was a virgin and he told me he did not mind, that date was in October (and in taht second date he wanted after lunch to go to a motel but I told him no) but he wanted to get laid with me evern before October but the first time he kinda of propsoe me to go to a motel room was like 4 months before October before I took a trip to Europe in June but we saw each other again after my return in October. Sincé it is going to be my first time is natural im nervous and a bit of afraid as I dont know what will happen, he is no virgin I brought him soem souvernirs from London which he loved and thanked me.

March in this year during a local trip with the family, a trip he was going to go with my male cousin who is this guy best friend for 25 years , but at hte end he di dnot go and neitehr my cousin. One of his plans if he was going was to finally have sex with me. and even told me one week before my trip "get prepared". The thing is during the trip we kinda of text and he told me that he want to Fuk me as it is time for that after 3 years of knowing each other In those 3 years we did not hang out often or see eah cother often just like 3 times in person taht was all, iis the reason we are not in a relationship anyway but uwe do know each other. and are more like Friends. The thing is during this trip he told me that after my return we have to see each other to get intimate. I returned and one week after indeed he texted me on a Saturday if we could go taht day later tonite. SInce his text came unexpected and out of the blue I made my own plans for that Saturday so I told him
" I could not because I was not at home and I was running some errands with my mother who asked me to joing her" but I suggested him we can go out the following week. In the days before this text he did not contact me to arrange anything for that weekend. so it is not my fault i was not available when he texted me. So he told me "What is the fear I wanted in order not to loose the moment , you are dragging this too long or lets leave lit like that and we will talk later"

I replied I had
no fear but thath day I could not I was not in my house and i was running some errands and then focus we could see each other the following week. Bad timing it was that day between us He seems he got bothered he could not get laid and probably believed I was a bluff I lead him on and nothing. yet and he may had lost interest in me beauwse I said no again. I mean im still nervous of taking the plunge, I want to see this guy again and set a date again but he may be mad cause I turn him down again

3