Does this guy like me as a friend or more than a friend?

He’s my friends roommate and he just moved in yesterday we’ve been talking and getting to know each other. He made him self lunch and then he offered to make me some too. I said no thanks and then he insisted and he made him and me a sandwich and then he gave me chocolate that he bought (we were alone for like an hour this is when this all happened) we continued talking and getting to know more about each other. So far I like his personality and I find him attractive. Do you think from what I said he only likes me as a friend or potentially something more? I know only time can tell but I meant form what’s been happening so far: what should I do or say to show that I’m interested in him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys are going to end up doing things lol he sounds intrested but same time friendly only time will tell

1|0
    0|0
    • What kind of things? Lol
      Aha Yeahh that’s true only time will tell. Altho he’s a nice person in general so it’s hard to tell

• Show All
    • If that were to happen and we did does that mean we would only just remain friends with benefits

• Thats a conversation you two gotta have with which way to go now

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like he is feeling you out and getting to know you and decide if it is going down the friendship path or the more than friends path. It will just depend if you guys click over time and what direction you will take

1|0
    0|0
  • Spend some more time... dont rush always... please ots ur life too... take ur time.. u ur self will get to know him

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean yeah no rush but I just wanna know if I should treat him as a friend or like flirt and stuff too lol

• Don't rush it. Be his friend. If you wanna be more serious in a relationship... Give him head.

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by give him head?

• Show All
    • @hamstersarefood that is very true! Next time I see him how can I tell him? I wanna tell him when we are alone which is hard to be in the house and I don’t have his contact information

• Just say something like how he's a good friend and you want to start a real thing with him.

Recommended myTakes