Does this guy like me as a friend or more than a friend?

He’s my friends roommate and he just moved in yesterday we’ve been talking and getting to know each other. He made him self lunch and then he offered to make me some too. I said no thanks and then he insisted and he made him and me a sandwich and then he gave me chocolate that he bought (we were alone for like an hour this is when this all happened) we continued talking and getting to know more about each other. So far I like his personality and I find him attractive. Do you think from what I said he only likes me as a friend or potentially something more? I know only time can tell but I meant form what’s been happening so far: what should I do or say to show that I’m interested in him?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys are going to end up doing things lol he sounds intrested but same time friendly only time will tell

• What kind of things? Lol
      Aha Yeahh that’s true only time will tell. Altho he’s a nice person in general so it’s hard to tell

• If that were to happen and we did does that mean we would only just remain friends with benefits

• Thats a conversation you two gotta have with which way to go now