Wanting to move on but dont want as well?

I wanting to move on from my ex girlfriend but I still want to be in a relationship with her. I have even asked supposed psychics what to do and they say that we will get back together. Don't really know what to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think your mind is telling you to do the logical thing. if it did not work out, and there was a good reason for it, then it's time to move on. your heart is still feeling for her, because it hasn't been long enough to get over it. if the reason for breakup was legitimate, then move on. the less you think of her, the easier it will be. these thoughts of getting back together are the reason why you are not moving on

0|1
    0|0
    • I do agree with you it's just I guess I don't really know if the break legitimate. In some ways I would say it was but in others I wouldn't. I feel that it was situational from both sides. I do feel some of this has gone for me but I don't know about her end.

• Why did you two break up to begin with? It's hard to judge whether or not to restart a relationship without knowing that.

0|1
    0|0
    • We mostly broke up because we were having issues towards the end of last year due to university stress and she was having family issues.

• Show All
    • The issues haven't been resolved and I don't seem to be able to get them resolved with her.

• I don't think there's much you can do right now.

• The supposed psychics are a bunch of bull. Don't listen to them. Not saying you guys won't get back together, but those psychics are 100% fake

0|1
    0|0
    • I do have some doubts about them. The main thing I guess I'm seeking is clarity of the situation.

Recommended myTakes