Guys, would date ideas a girl suggested for your second date turn you off from seeing her?

I've been texting with a guy I went on a date with last week and we were talking about a second date and I asked him if he'd be interested in doing something other than just eating somewhere and he said he'd be game, what was I thinking? So I replied with like ice skating, or laser tag or a local museum if he likes history other than WII (he's a big WII history nerd) and he hasn't replied in 12 hours.

He had said during the first date that he likes to try random things, made a mention of how [place he had visited] would be a great place to play hide-and-seek if it wasn't a serious place and he also likes tennis so I figured maybe he'd like those suggestions.

Should probably note that I picked the first date restaurant (because he didn't reply to me on the dating app until a few hours before to confirm a place and so I suggested somewhere not too expensive in case he offered to pay) and it was pretty bad. It's become a joke but I'm like... how many bad suggestions can I make before I'm not worth seeing? Haha. He's also a slow texter but he replied to my message very quickly this morning so I'm kind of worried.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, I can assure you that he's not going to lose interest in you just because of date suggestions. Well, not unless they're crazy ones like 'let's shoot up heroin together, it will be so romantic' or something.

Give the dude some more time, he could just be quite busy and will get back you to when he's had time to make up his mind regarding where you go for your next date.

Try to relax a little. If you haven't heard back from him in a day, feel free to update.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do something you both like. Really, a date isn't about the location or activity. It's about having a good time in the presence of another person, and sharing experiences. It's not so much about the date, but rather that you're spending time together and learning more about the person to really figure out if they're someone you want to spend the future with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically, he's shallow and not worth it if he gets hung up on the venue/activity.
    It should just simply be a nice venue where both can interact with each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes