Guys, would date ideas a girl suggested for your second date turn you off from seeing her?

I've been texting with a guy I went on a date with last week and we were talking about a second date and I asked him if he'd be interested in doing something other than just eating somewhere and he said he'd be game, what was I thinking? So I replied with like ice skating, or laser tag or a local museum if he likes history other than WII (he's a big WII history nerd) and he hasn't replied in 12 hours.

He had said during the first date that he likes to try random things, made a mention of how [place he had visited] would be a great place to play hide-and-seek if it wasn't a serious place and he also likes tennis so I figured maybe he'd like those suggestions.

Should probably note that I picked the first date restaurant (because he didn't reply to me on the dating app until a few hours before to confirm a place and so I suggested somewhere not too expensive in case he offered to pay) and it was pretty bad. It's become a joke but I'm like... how many bad suggestions can I make before I'm not worth seeing? Haha. He's also a slow texter but he replied to my message very quickly this morning so I'm kind of worried.

3