If you ask a girl out for lunch and never let you know should you ask her ask again or should you just let it go?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's best not to even ask a second time because if someone were really interested in spending time with you; they would not forget that easily!!! But it's a different story, if a person has a mental disorder or if an emergency popped up...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how did you ask? Was it a fleeting conversation? Was it online? Do you know her well or not? The reasonable answer will change depending on the scenario. Give me some back story

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked her in person. We talk everyday because we work together.

• Hmm. Thats a tough one. Obviously dont want to make it awkward but if you're interested id try something a little more direct, like asking to go for a drink. Really try and gauge how she responds though thats important. See if she changes the conversation. Responds meekly etc
      Its one of them things where you have to go with your gut. Good luck dude!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let it go but ask if she forgot or something if she acts dodgy don’t bother asking again

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you should ask her

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're really interested, ask again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it go. Find a better girl to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • You talk every day and she has never made plans.. that means she is quietly saying "no".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes