How to ask a guy for a hook up?

So I fancy this random guy (we met once at a party and talked but that's it) anyways I found him on instagram and I started following him & my question is how do I hint if he's up for a (casual) hook up? (note: i don't know him)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, note that statistically, as a human male, he is up for a casual hook up by default.
    Your instructions:
    Step 1: "do you remember me from that party? I was wondering if you wanted to grab some coffee" or something similar.
    Step 2: during conversation, talk aboit an actvity that requires going back to his place (ex: "I love just chilling and watching a movie" or steer the conversation such that he talks about his place and say you'd love to see it in person).
    Step 3: while at his place, on a sofa or similar, sit a little too close, and increase body contact.
    Step 4: if he hasn't initiated base-rounding yet, just blurt-out-ask if he wants to kiss.
    Step 5: start taking off clothes and do sex fun.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dm him asking if he remembers how you met because you supposedly dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Do You create anyway a connection by inviting him too hang out togheter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start talking with him... chat him and give him hints.

Don't ask directly at first

0|0
    0|1
  • See if he likes easy with no dignity women.

0|0
    0|2
  • ROFL to see this qstn cmn from a gal

0|1
    0|0
  • It's great to see this question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh..

0|0
    0|0
  • just tell him you wanna bang

0|0
    0|0
  • Show him your tongue ring. See this is the problem with girls not having other females as friends. You should know this answer!.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes