Is it cheating if?

I'm in a rs for 2 years but I have female friends who sent me nudes once in awhile without my gf's knowledge. Does this count as cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so tired of these constant "is it cheating if" questions.

Seriously, how are WE supposed to know what the rules in YOUR relationship are? Are you telling us you've been in a relationship for two years and you never talked about what is and what isn't cheating for you guys? How do you do that? How do you spend years in a relationship without properly communicating about these things? I genuinely can't comprehend how that's possible.

You wanna know the definition of cheating? It's actually painfully obvious, but here it comes: Cheating = betraying, breaking the rules.

So, what are your rules? Is your girlfriend okay with you being sent nudes by another girl, let alone by several of your friends apparently? Are you seriously wondering if she'd be okay with it? I think you already know the answer to that, but only your girlfriend can tell you for sure.

And sorry, but if you genuinely don't know, then the mere fact that you still let it happen, does already count as cheating.

And one last thing - how would you feel about your girlfriend being sent dick pics every once in a while by her male friends?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you asked and encouraged them, yes. If not, and you told her no and didn't reply with your own, then no. Cheating is you acting and encouraging such behaviours.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as your not sending them back

0|0
    0|0
    • If it happens "every once in a while" that means he's allowing it to happen, so he basically is participating.

• It’s not cheating as long as you don’t reciprocate

0|0
    0|0
    • If it happens "every once in a while" that means he's allowing it to happen, so he basically is participating.

Recommended myTakes