• Yes
    Vote B
  • Complicated
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Never in 100 years... I've had so many and they all end up horrible... if 10 online relstionships fail then thats an idication its wrong... plus its kinda sad how now adays we pretend we love someone we dont actually know as much as we wish we want to know them... what happened to going outside and meeting someome real and knowing their real personality and not a made up one or aultered one on ur screen... having a girlfriend or boyfriend on ur screen is sad and will never work out as u never will really truley know them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's only based online and those people never meet face to face, my opinion is that it's not a relationship. It might be a budding relationship, the getting-to-know-phase, but I think it does not turn into a real relationship until those two people meet and see if there's really something real there or not.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do they Fuck, lol, I had one for about a year, flew to her and everything, probably the biggest regret of my life thus far. Haha,

Don't even bother with them, they're fuckin horrific and will only end horrendeously.

1|0
    0|0
  • They usually do not after a certain amount of time unless one person moves to the other person so they can spend time with each other physically. Physical interaction is very very important in a relationship

1|1
    0|0
  • I met a dude on match, been together a year now and moved in with each other. There's success stories and horror stories room be careful and honest with what you want, listen to your gut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they absolutely work! There's a lot of fantasy and mystery involved that's very exciting. It only gets complicated if and when you choose to be together in person..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like an LDR except you don't get to meet the other person. Kind of cool but frustrating as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online relationships work if both couples work on making it work such as Skyping, Kik messaging, Webcam conversations, Snail mail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never works never will unless you met of course then youhave a chance to work it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. Depends on the people involved. Whether online or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the location. It can work actually but complicated if it's a long distance relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online relationships can be complicated & some online relationships may work. it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly no...

0|0
    0|0
  • It works

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "work" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • The three worst dates I had were online.

0|0
    0|0
  • work in what sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you define work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Complicated

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to believe that it works, but is very hard... I have had guys that say they will come and meet me and guy I said I will go and meet them. All of that never happened. So it is VERY hard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes