Do online relationships work?

• No
  • Yes
  • Complicated
    Vote C

816

Most Helpful Guy

• Never in 100 years... I've had so many and they all end up horrible... if 10 online relstionships fail then thats an idication its wrong... plus its kinda sad how now adays we pretend we love someone we dont actually know as much as we wish we want to know them... what happened to going outside and meeting someome real and knowing their real personality and not a made up one or aultered one on ur screen... having a girlfriend or boyfriend on ur screen is sad and will never work out as u never will really truley know them

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's only based online and those people never meet face to face, my opinion is that it's not a relationship. It might be a budding relationship, the getting-to-know-phase, but I think it does not turn into a real relationship until those two people meet and see if there's really something real there or not.