Been dating for 3 months and haven't had sex yet. Is that a bad thing?

We make out and dry hump but he's never tried to take it any further. Is that any kind of red flag?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Maybe he just doesn’t want it to move too fast for you. Do you know if he is a virgin? Maybe he isn’t pushing for it because he’s a bit scared. I know for myself when it’s the first time I like to let her initiate it. I want to make sure she doesn’t feel pressured in any way and is ready and wants it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he has a small weewee? Or a virgin and not confident? Have you told him you wanted to wait? If so he is just being respectful. We need more context about the situation to help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, but don't wait for him if you don't want to. Why don't YOU do it?

0|1
    0|0
    • He might be shy, or, just respecting you and not sure how you feel.

• No. If you want things to move onto being more physical then just talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure if you try and go further, he'd go with it. Guys have to be a lot more careful with girls boundaries than girls do with us.

0|0
    0|0
  • White flag i guess. Or he's a gentleman waiting for you to do the next step.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think he’s just being a gentleman and wants her to let him know she is ready for more before he does anything.

• No it's okay. If you want it, you can go further with him and make it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a good thing. Dry humping is still taking it a step too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you need to make it happen and take charge

0|1
    0|0
  • He sounds like he lacks experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you try take it further?

0|1
    0|0
  • He's just shy.