Been dating for 3 months and haven't had sex yet. Is that a bad thing?

We make out and dry hump but he's never tried to take it any further. Is that any kind of red flag?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don’t think it’s a bad thing. Maybe he just doesn’t want it to move too fast for you. Do you know if he is a virgin? Maybe he isn’t pushing for it because he’s a bit scared. I know for myself when it’s the first time I like to let her initiate it. I want to make sure she doesn’t feel pressured in any way and is ready and wants it.