Not Hopeless, just not meant for love?

I've sort of come to terms with the fact at about 19 that I'm not meant for traditional love. The idea of having a partner whom I love and loves me is appealing. I am now 22 and out of a two year on and off (mostly on) relationship with a Philippino Spanish lady (I was 19 she was 17 when we started dating). I fully knew my future was music and... sales and... marketing you could call it. Now she is currently escorting back home in aus while I'm in LA looking for work. I got her into sales. I got her into stripping. I feel at fault she is escorting for a living now (no I don't speak or see her anymore). My last contact with her was 2 or 3 months ago now in which I just gave her thousands to live while she studies business and I was living a sub par life.

The question is. Do you think I should challenge my beliefs and run the risk of damaging another young lady; Or, should I just focus entirely on other aspects of life which I feel might not be as fulfilling as doing them with someone whose companionship I like?
First is 1.
Second is 2.

01