What does it mean when a girl asked where you are at after friend zoning you?

A girl and I dated for a while and apparently her boss had the same name as me. One day she text me and fb messaged me the same time after her boss was hitting on her. On Facebook she said "hey i like your company but let's stay as friends. Was wondering where you are at," and when she texted me she thought I was her boss... She said the same thing but did not asked where I was at. I am assuming she wanted to friend zone but keep me on the back burner while... professonally end things with her boss.

1