What does it mean when a girl asked where you are at after friend zoning you?

A girl and I dated for a while and apparently her boss had the same name as me. One day she text me and fb messaged me the same time after her boss was hitting on her. On Facebook she said "hey i like your company but let's stay as friends. Was wondering where you are at," and when she texted me she thought I was her boss... She said the same thing but did not asked where I was at. I am assuming she wanted to friend zone but keep me on the back burner while... professonally end things with her boss.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She’s feeling guilty for her decision but in the context of your quote I think it was meant for your mental state. How do you feel about the situation

0|0
    0|0
    • I felt kinda disappointed. She mentioned this right after plans for another date didn't go through. Obviously she was into me but I'm wondering what went wrong or what happened. Right now we still talk but I'm avoiding asking her to places as I'm afraid of being persistent.

But yea... I was sad she gave me the rejection. But I guess she was nice enough to ask what I was thinking and not her boss lol.

She texted me by mistake cause I have the same name as her boss... She was silly enough to tell me she was glad it's me and not him. She has some problems with him.

Recommended myTakes